- S01 Marriage Seminar
- S11 Child-Training Seminar
- S12 The Effective Use of Rewards and Punishments
- S13 Tips on Raising Your Child in regards to their Natural Development
- S14 Study Skills
- S21 Life and Culture Seminar
- This seminar can be adapted to the needs of the students. Six hours of classes can be selected by the students to provide a flexible learning program.
- S22 Cross-Culture Seminar
- S31 American Etiquette Seminar
- An examination of American culture through the use of America's first President's rules of courtesy (
A02 Washington's Rules of Etiquette ).
- This seminar requires 6 to 12 hours of class time. This presentation is adapted for a Chinese audience.