- Your child will:
- speak clearly with standard American English pronunciation.
- read well using phonics to sound out words.
- build vocabulary while learning meanings of root words, prefixes, and suffixes.
- improve listening skills:
- American teachers give instructions in English.
- Reading practice
- Listening to stories
- Practice Drills
- spell words properly using phonetic rules.
- develop reading comprehension by reading stories and discussing them in class
- enjoy speaking and communicating in English with friends and teachers in a happy atmosphere.
- build confidence in oral reading, recitation, and public speaking through practice in class.
- understand many aspects of American culture as the stories are discussed in class.